Weighing less than 3kg per pair, these patented boots are an innovative PPE accessory for anti-personnel mine clearance, high risk search and EOD operators.
The leather boots have almost no metallic content for ease of use in conjunction with a metal detector.
SUPERIOR PROTECTION & COMFORT
- A three tier composite armoured sole to reflects and dissipates 99% of the blast pressure from a mine.
- The insole is also constructed from multiple layers to reduce overpressure and protect against fragmentation, offering more than double the protection required by EU standards for protective footwear
- The anatomically moulded, anti-bacterial (nanosilver) insole is replaceable and washable at 40 degrees C
- The boots are designed to be worn all day and should last a long time with regular reproofing
- Optional Drilex/Windtex lining for comfort
Blast Test : watch the video
These boots conform to CSN EN ISO 20347:2005,CSN EN 20347/A1:2008
Available in the following sizes in black only:
UK – 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12,12.5
US – 7, 7.5, 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 13.5
EU – 39 to 49
You may also be interested in...
A vehicle mounted, software-configured wide-band RF inhibitor providing an effec...
In service with the UK MoD and security agencies around the world, the ABP Crimp...
Exceptionally versatile, Guardian can deploy a range of weapons and tools to car...