Tactical Electronics Equipment
- Body Worn Video System (BWV4)
- FSNET Optic Fibrescope (1m and 2m Probe)
- Handheld Inspection Tool (HHIT1)
- Handheld Monitor (HHM)
- Helmet Camera (HTC3)
- K-9 Back Mounted Camera (K-9 BMC4)
- K-9 Chest Mounted Camera (K-9 CMC1)
- Long Pole Search System (LPSS3)
- Pole Camera Search System (PCSS1)
- Remote Viewing Camera (RVC)
- Split Shot Scope Transmitter (Split Shot)
- Thermal Handheld Inspection Tool (HHIT2-IR)
- Under Door Camera (UDC4)
- Vehicle Receiver (VHR1)
- Video Fibrescope (VFS2)
- Video Signal Repeater (VRS2)
- Wrist Mounted Monitor (WMM)
Helmet Camera (HTC3)View Images
Exclusively designed for direct recording and archiving of training scenarios and/or live operations, the light-scale Helmet Camera has a contoured shape to fit on the curved edge of a helmet.
A light sensitive camera and 4 IR LEDS provide enhanced vision in low light. The unit incorporates an internal mini DVR to record audio and video directly to a high capacity SD card for post operation review and archiving.
You may also be interested in...
A vehicle mounted, software-configured wide-band RF inhibitor providing an effec...
In service with the UK MoD and security agencies around the world, the ABP Crimp...
Exceptionally versatile, Guardian can deploy a range of weapons and tools to car...