RCIED Training AidsView Images
- Classroom and field ready teaching tools
- Offer operators deploying to theatre the chance of hands on RCIED training
- Offer opportunity to operators to test their detection equipment with confidence
- Helps operators understand the exact nature of the threats, their construction, and how this affects their TTPs
These are provided in robust pelican cases with a clear Perspex screen for students to see device layout. Each has I/O ports for connection to flash bulbs, indoor sound units or additional IED devices (piggybacking).
Field devices are manufactured for search training or industry
demonstrations. Devices are provided in an IP67 hobby box that can
be buried for detection purposes or surface laid in all weather conditions
All instructional aides can be tailored to specific customer requirements
and accompany the physical training aids. These range from simple
PowerPoint with slides to explain the training aids to fully immersive
Computer Based Training (CBT) programs which can be stand alone or
Net Enabled. More details are available on request.
Training devices fall into three categories –
- Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIED) Range
- Victim Operated Improvised Explosive Device (VOIED) Range
- Timed Improvised Explosive Device (TIED) Range
You may also be interested in...
A vehicle mounted, software-configured wide-band RF inhibitor providing an effec...
In service with the UK MoD and security agencies around the world, the ABP Crimp...
Exceptionally versatile, Guardian can deploy a range of weapons and tools to car...