Tactical Electronics Equipment
- Body Worn Video System (BWV4)
- FSNET Optic Fibrescope (1m and 2m Probe)
- Handheld Inspection Tool (HHIT1)
- Handheld Monitor (HHM)
- Helmet Camera (HTC3)
- K-9 Back Mounted Camera (K-9 BMC4)
- K-9 Chest Mounted Camera (K-9 CMC1)
- Long Pole Search System (LPSS3)
- Pole Camera Search System (PCSS1)
- Remote Viewing Camera (RVC)
- Split Shot Scope Transmitter (Split Shot)
- Thermal Handheld Inspection Tool (HHIT2-IR)
- Under Door Camera (UDC4)
- Vehicle Receiver (VHR1)
- Video Fibrescope (VFS2)
- Video Signal Repeater (VRS2)
- Wrist Mounted Monitor (WMM)
Thermal Handheld Inspection Tool (HHIT2-IR)View Images
The Thermal Handheld Inspection Tool is a light-scale thermal imaging camera which provides operators with the capability to detect persons or animals when no ambient light is available.
The Thermal Inspection Tool has a temperature scale display and will also detect solenoids, active electronic devices or any other heat source. A LOS wireless link transmits live video to any Tactical Electronics monitor.
You may also be interested in...
A vehicle mounted, software-configured wide-band RF inhibitor providing an effec...
In service with the UK MoD and security agencies around the world, the ABP Crimp...
Exceptionally versatile, Guardian can deploy a range of weapons and tools to car...