Tactical Electronics Equipment
- Body Worn Video System (BWV4)
- FSNET Optic Fibrescope (1m and 2m Probe)
- Handheld Inspection Tool (HHIT1)
- Handheld Monitor (HHM)
- Helmet Camera (HTC3)
- K-9 Back Mounted Camera (K-9 BMC4)
- K-9 Chest Mounted Camera (K-9 CMC1)
- Long Pole Search System (LPSS3)
- Pole Camera Search System (PCSS1)
- Remote Viewing Camera (RVC)
- Split Shot Scope Transmitter (Split Shot)
- Thermal Handheld Inspection Tool (HHIT2-IR)
- Under Door Camera (UDC4)
- Vehicle Receiver (VHR1)
- Video Fibrescope (VFS2)
- Video Signal Repeater (VRS2)
- Wrist Mounted Monitor (WMM)
Vehicle Receiver (VHR1)View Images
The Vehicle Receiver is a compact portable monitoring system to receive visual feeds from any Tactical Electronics wireless camera systems within range. A 7” colour screen is mounted in a Storm case for ease of transportation and runs off a 12V DC vehicle power jack or an AC adaptor.
You may also be interested in...
A vehicle mounted, software-configured wide-band RF inhibitor providing an effec...
In service with the UK MoD and security agencies around the world, the ABP Crimp...
Exceptionally versatile, Guardian can deploy a range of weapons and tools to car...